Our body composition is amazing; there are a lot of things we don’t know how our bodies develop and work. Human body comprises different factors just to function efficiently and to recover from illnesses.
Did you ever wonder how can we think properly? How can we cope up from a traumatic experience? And what are those things keep our body regenerate from the exhausting day?
Having less of the nutrients or minerals our body needs can make us weak. It prevents us from doing what we like to do.
Amino acid is one of those essential components that our body needs. It is made of protein, and human cells, tissues, and muscles are made up of amino acids.
Amino acids have influence in functions of organs, arteries, and glands. It is important in healing wounds and it also repairs tissues of the human body. It also helps remove all kinds of kinds of deposited waste which is desirable to our body.
Amino acid is not just good for the brain but it is essential to improve the functions of other organs in our body. It is also helpful in improving humans bone structure.
Amino acid and growth hormones are great to be combined, it can be a best GH booster.
What about growth hormones role in human’s body?
Growth hormones are a peptide hormone that stimulates human growth. They develop and re-generate, and can be found in pituitary glands within the brain. They are synthesized in somatotropic cells.
Growth hormones are leading hormones and are made up of 191 amino acids which form long single form polypeptide. Growth hormones can reduce its ability to regenerate because of lack of sleep. Stress can also result in health problems.
Athletes and sporty people need enough growth hormones. This is so they can maintain a strong bone structure to endure heavy exercise and other extreme physical activities.
Growth hormones can be used to treat growth defiance in children. However, some people abuse growth hormones. They tend to consume growth hormones supplement to produce more growth hormones for improving athletic performance, reversing effects of aging which can cause side effects and serious health issue.
Type of growth hormones
This type of growth hormones is naturally found in animals.
A type of growth of hormones that is a result of synthesized using recombinant DNA technologies. These growth hormones are also used to treat growth failure of children.
Amino acid is a great growth hormones booster; because of amino acids has a big influence in healing wound and repairing tissues. To boost our growth hormones is very important to reduce the risk of growth problems especially for children.
Amino acid can help the body to produce enough growth hormones to maintain your body structure and metabolism. Because amino acid is protein’s building blocks, it will make the bones strong.
What happens if you have too much growth hormones?
Having anything too much in our body is not good, even growth hormones. Having too much hormones in our body can cause acromegaly. This is a condition where the hands and feet of the patient swell up, and altered features is possible.
If a person has too much growth hormone he can also develop diabetes and heart disease. It can be fatal if not treated and mismanage.
If a person injects growth hormones it can be dangerous. Aside from having too much hormones in the body he may be exposed in HIV, herpes, AIDS and other viruses.
Too little hormones?
Having too little amount of growth hormones in our body can cause slow growth to children. Children can develop serious bone problems, it will increase fat in our body and it will increase bone problem, muscle problem and even heart disease. For adult growth hormones imbalance can cause high blood pressure, obesity and even death due to heart failure .
The worse effect of having too little growth hormones to adult is brain injury, pituitary gland will be damage and pituitary tumor will develop.
Benefits of amino acid and growth hormones to our body
- Increase the strength of the muscles: Through growth hormones stimulating collagen can result to increase of muscles strength.
- Fast fracture healing: Since amino acid is important in healing wounds if the two is combined the healing process of the fracture will be fast.
- Stronger bones: Protein can make the bones stronger. Since amino acid is the building block of protein, it helps the growth hormones to make the bones stronger.
- Enhance weight loss: Growth hormones treatments can help to prevent weight gain and lead to weight loss.
- Decrease the risk of developing cardiovascular disease: Having enough supply of growth hormones in our body can reduce our risk of having heart problem.
- Improve erectile dysfunction: Having enough growth hormones and amino acid can help the erectile dysfunction of men. This is because growth hormones are responsible in men’s sexual maturation.
- Decrease obesity: Since group hormones can help to lose weight obesity can be avoided.
- Good sleep: Balance growth hormones can give the person a good sleep and good well being.
- Good cognitive function and better mood: Amino acid and growth hormones are important on brain function. Having enough growth hormones can improve our cognitive function and mood swings can be avoided.
Facts about growth hormones
- Growth hormones release in pituitary gland located at the brain
- Influence on cellular regeneration
- Improve emotional stability
- Decrease aging evidence
- Improve cognitive functions
- Boost the immune system
- Accelerate metabolism
- Decrease the risk of developing bone problem like osteoporosis
- Boost muscle growth and strength
- Enhance good heart condition
- Enhance sexual drive (libido)
If the body cannot produce enough growth hormones, it can lead to early aging. Your skin will sag, wrinkles are visible and the bone structure can be brittle.
To achieve the desired outcome we must maintain everything in balance. Having too much of something especially in our body can cause a serious health problem.